Hello there! I’m Carrie, and this is my obligatory “this is who I am and this is what this is about” introduction.
Who I am, now this is the hard part. I’m still figuring that one out, so here are some facts to give you the general idea.
- I’m 20 years old as of this past month and quite honestly, I miss being a teen.
- I’m the youngest of four siblings, and have proven the theory that the youngest is the brat of the family WRONG. At least in my case. Also I love my siblings. If they were my only friends in the world I wouldn’t even mind (but tbh I am very glad they are not).
- I am currently attending a teeny college in Middle Of Nowhere Virginia called Patrick Henry College studying journalism, very exciting. Writing is pretty cool.
- I am EXTROVERTED. I love being around people (especially people I like). When i’m in my dorm room alone for too long (take right now, for instance) I get stressed and feel left out and text at least five people begging for love and attention so that I know that I am not alone in this world.
- I want to GO PLACES, which is SO hard currently, since i’m a full-time student with tons of responsibilities and the opposite of tons of money. I’ve been places and plan on going to more places in the near future because going places is exciting.
- I am passionate about friendships. My friends are a HUGE part of my life, as I think they should be. Also I can’t escape friendships since I live on this tiny campus that shrinks my already tiny personal bubble to almost nonexistent. But I don’t even mind.
- This is my blog (in case you missed that part of the introduction).
Now, what i’ll be writing about.
- The things in life that I am passionate about (in various proportions) (i’m sorry, I had to throw that in there).
- Things that other people are passionate about.
- Raw, unedited, real LIFE exactly how i’m living it.
If you’re still reading this, you are either procrastinating on some school assignment (as I currently am), are curious as to what I have to say about anything, or stumbled upon my site as you browsed the world-wide web for something to read after spending too much time on Netflix.
If you’re reading THIS, I’m proud of you for getting this far.
For whatever reason, you’re here reading what I have to say about things. So thank you for reading. I sincerely hope I do not disappoint.
And if I do, I give you full permission to express your dissapointed opinion (but i’ll probably block you).